We Take Safety Seriously
Our drivers, operations team, and customers’ safety is our number one priority. We have made some operational changes to Shepard Road Airport Parking to protect our drivers and our customers as much as possible.LEARN HOW WE’RE KEEPING YOU SAFE
New Drop Off Location at MSP Terminal 1 starting Oct. 6, 2021
The customer drop off area for Terminal 1 will be moved to the Transit Center (Silver Ramp) where we are currently picking customers up from.
Instructions to the check in area from new drop off area for Terminal 1:
- After exiting the shuttle and entering the Silver Ramp, go down 1 level and take the tram to Terminal 1 ground transportation (first stop)
- Exit the tram and follow the signs for the check in area
MSP airport parking conveniently located just 5 minutes from Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport. Shepard Road Airport Parking is the smart place for airport parking with low daily rates.
- Save big with affordable rates
- Fast and stress-free check-in & check-out experience
- 24/7 shuttle service to and from both terminals
- Free cancellations and no reservation fees
- Loyalty Program for frequent flyers
- Open lot or ramp parking
Shepard Road Airport Parking Customers:
As we continue to navigate these challenging times, we wanted to give you an update on actions we’re taking within the current state of COVID-19. Our drivers, operations team, and customers’ safety is our number one priority. We will remain open to service you to and from the airport. Additionally, our hours of operation will continue to remain the same (Monday-Sunday, 24/7).
We have made some operational changes to Shepard Road Airport Parking to protect our drivers and our customers as much as possible:
- Enhanced Cleaning – We have ramped up cleaning and disinfecting procedures for all our Shepard Road Airport Parking Shuttles.
- Driver Protection – Drivers will not be assisting with unnecessary luggage handling. Drivers will be wearing masks, regularly washing their hands and sanitizing throughout their shifts.
- Customer Protection – We require all shuttle passengers to wear masks to and from the airport.
We will continue to monitor development during this unprecedented time and keep our customers informed on new information as we have it.
The Shepard Road Airport Parking Team